The project will generate strengthening of integrated management, cooperation and networking between protected areas, as well as significant improvements in water monitoring and management, all leading up to improved conservation status. Networking of protected areas will be strengthened by supporting more intensive cooperation between competent public authorities and key stakeholders, including local communities and associations.
By providing the management of protected areas with the innovative, concrete, sustainable and transferable tools and methods, the project will contribute to maintenance of biodiversity and natural ecosystems in the protected areas in and outside of project scope.
Main planned deliverables:
1. Operations strategy and action plan
2. Water quality monitoring software - short-term solutions
3. Water quality monitoring software - long-term solutions
4. Guideline and transfering plan
5. Impact analysis of EcoSUSTAIN pilots